Ruichang REGLASS industrial white smoke phase change coagulation treatment technology is a new type of exhaust gas treatment technology that effectively eliminates the “white smoke” emission of industrial waste gas. In the flue gas elimination process, the flue gas water vapor is condensed to form a condensate, which can absorb most of the solid particles, sulfates, and other pollutants in the flue gas. The Ruichang flue gas treatment system using this new environmental protection technology is used in major steel plants, power plants, and chemical companies. It can effectively eliminate white smoke pollution, reduce SO2, SO3, ammonia, and other condensable particles, and make flue gas emissions compound emissions standard, at the same time the condensate can be recycled, effectively saving energy.
Because the flue gas treatment system independently developed by Ruichang Environmental Engineering Co., Ltd. can effectively control the problem of colored flue gas and achieve the effect of green and environmental protection, it is sought after by various industrial enterprises. Ruichang flue gas elimination equipment has been put into use in a number of urban projects and has achieved a good response. Next, a few typical projects will be listed.
Case 1: thermal power desulfurization wet flue gas elimination project in Xuzhou
Project background: The exhaust gas temperature is relatively low, the flue gas at the desulfurization outlet is saturated, and thick “white smoke” is formed at the flue gas outlet.
- Application scenario: The project is a 1×75t/h high temperature and high pressure circulating fluidized bed boiler + 1×CB6MW heating unit, which uses limestone-calcium method for flue gas desulfurization
- Processing scale: the flue gas volume of the flue gas elimination system is 107,000 nm3/h, and the flue gas outlet temperature of the desulfurization tower is 50℃.
- Modification technology: “Cooling water spray condensation + REGLASS wet flue gas phase change coagulation treatment ” technology.
- Construction scope: including the entire flue gas elimination EPC project including purification treatment system design, equipment supply, civil construction, on-site installation and commissioning.
- Construction period: The construction period of this desulfurization wet flue gas treatment system project is about 90 days.
- Environmental protection indicators: After implementation, it can fully meet the flue gas emission standards of the electric power industry in Xuzhou:
- – In summer (April to October), the temperature of smoke is less than 47℃, and the moisture content is less than 10.4%;
- – In winter (November-March of the following year), the smoke temperature is less than 45°C, and the moisture content is less than 9.5%.
- Flue gas elimination rate: The annual flue gas elimination rate reaches 100%.
- Emission reduction effect: The flue gas will produce 2～5t/h of condensed water during the operation of the dehumidification and flue gas treatment system, which can greatly reduce the salt and other pollutants carried by the flue gas discharge. The flue gas condensate directly enters the circulating cooling water system.
Case 2: slag flushing exhaust steam wet flue gas treatment system project of a steel plant in Qian’an City
Project background: A large amount of “white smoke” will be generated during the slag flushing process of the 5# blast furnace of a steel plant in Qian’an City, which consumes a large amount of slag flushing water every day. After the water evaporates, 90 ℃ exhaust steam is generated, causing billowing white smoke and falling water droplets. The salinity is prominent, affecting the atmospheric environment and landscape of the plant area.
- Processing scale: The flue gas elimination processes 120,000 nm3/h of exhaust steam, and the exhaust steam temperature can reach 90°C.
- Modification technology: “REGLASS wet flue gas phase change coagulation system air cooling + mixing” technology is adopted.
- Construction scope: including the entire flue gas treatment EPC project including flue gas purification system design, equipment supply, on-site installation, and commissioning (excluding civil construction).
- Construction period: The construction period is about 90 days after the civil works have the installation conditions.
- Environmental protection indicators: After implementation, it can fully meet the local steel industry flue gas emission standards, that is, the reduction ratio of the moisture content of the exhaust steam of the blast furnace slag water is not less than 50%.
- Flue gas elimination rate: The annual flue gas elimination rate is over 90%.
- Emission reduction effect: about 2 to 5t/h of condensate water is produced during the flue gas removal process, which can reduce the emission of pollutants carried by the exhausted steam.