Eliminate White Smoke from Factory Chimneys
We often see a lot of white smoke from factory chimneys, which contain many harmful substances. By using a new type of flue gas cleaning technology, the harmful substances in the flue gas are removed, and non-toxic and harmless gases are discharged, and the “white smoke” will no longer be seen visually.
Most of the waste gas from the steel, coking and chemical industries has been sprayed or wet desulfurized before being discharged, and the temperature has dropped to 45°C-55°C. The flue gas at this time is usually saturated wet flue gas, which contains a large amount of water vapor. More soluble salts, SO3, gel dust, and fine dust are contained in them, all of which are the main components of smog. The flue gas is directly discharged from the chimney and enters the lower temperature air environment. Due to the low saturation humidity of the outside air, the water vapor in the flue gas will condense to form wet white air mass during the reduction of flue gas temperature, which is the white smoke we often see from the factory chimney.
Ruichang Flue Gas Cleaning System
Flue gas removal can eliminate not only visually seen “white smoke” pollution, but more importantly, it can completely eliminate nitrogen oxides, sulfides, various dust particles, aerosols, and various harmful crystalline particles in the flue gas. The research and development of flue gas removal technology have opened up a whole new field of tail gas treatment.
The flue gas cleaning system produced by Ruichang adopts the latest research and development REGLASS® industrial plume phase change condensation treatment technology. This technology adopts non-heating condensation technology, uses ambient air as a cold source, and conducts condensation phase change heat treatment on wet flue gas to achieve the effect of eliminating colored air mass. This technology can achieve emission reduction effects, especially in the emission reduction of water-soluble salts, ultrafine particles, and water-soluble acid gases.
- Elimination of white air mass: The annual smoke elimination rate is over 90%, and the smoke elimination rate of exhaust gas above 0°C is 100%;
- Emissions: meet local smoke emission standards;
- Emission reduction: SO2, SO3, ammonia and other condensable particles are reduced by more than 50%, and humidity is reduced by more than 50%;
- Energy-saving: the condensed water produced when the flue gas is condensed can be recycled.
Applicable industries of flue gas cleaning system
Applicable industries: treatment of flue gas in steel, petrochemical, chemical, boiler, coking, electric power, waste incineration, and other industries.
Scope of application: colored air mass emitted below 180 ℃, especially suitable for gas-gas heat exchange in a corrosive gas environment.
Flue Gas Treatment Process
1. Wet flue gas treatment process for wet desulfurization
After desulfurization, the saturated wet flue gas exchanges heat with the spray water, and the saturated wet flue gas is cooled and condensed, and then introduced into the REGLASS condensation phase change condenser. The wet flue gas and the cold air in the REGLASS condensing phase change condenser perform secondary heat exchange. The heated air is mixed with the cooled exhaust steam and discharged. The condensed water and spray water produced during the condensation process can be used as the desulfurization tower Circulating water is used.
Case 1: Xuzhou thermal power desulfurization wet flue gas cleaning project
- Before treatment: The flue gas at the outlet of the desulfurization device is saturated, and thick “white smoke” is formed at the flue gas outlet.
- Processing scale: The flue gas purification system processes a flue gas volume of 107,000 nm3/h, and the flue gas outlet temperature of the desulfurization tower is 50°C.
- Treatment effect: The elimination rate of smoke mass throughout the year reaches 100%.
2. Flue gas treatment process of exhaust steam from blast furnace slag gully in steel plant
The slag ditch is closed, the exhaust steam is introduced into the REGLASS condensing phase change condenser through the exhaust steam fan, and the ambient air and exhaust steam are exchanged in the REGLASS condensing phase change condenser. The wet flue gas is cooled and condensed. After the heat exchange, the air temperature rises. The two gases are mixed and discharged. The condensed water produced during the condensation process can be used as slag flushing water or directly discharged into the slag tank as supplement water.
Case 2: Slag flushing exhaust stream flue gas cleaning project in Qian’an Steel Plant
- Before treatment: A large amount of “white smoke” is generated during the blast furnace slag flushing process of the steel plant, which causes serious industrial pollution and affects the surrounding environment.
- Processing scale: the flue gas cleaning system processes 120,000 nm3/h of exhaust steam, and the exhaust stream temperature is 90℃.
- Treatment effect: The elimination rate of smoke mass throughout the year is over 90%.